Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chicago

Today is Ryan and I's 7th anniversary.  Isn't that insane?!  I seriously don't know what I would do, or where I would be without him.  Since hes in Chicago right now, we celebrated a little last weekend.  Ryan surprised me with a trip to Jared's! :) I was pretty excited.  Ryan and I both agree that we shouldn't get engaged while I'm still in school (two more years! :( ).  Neither of us like the idea of a long engagement.  So instead he let me pick out a promise ring. Lets just say this, I LOVE IT. I never thought I could love a piece of jewelry so much, but I do.
In other news, I still haven't charged my camera's battery. I have no idea why? Shame on me.
In even more news, I quit my job. So now that I have almost a whole month of free time, I'm going to be visiting my love in Chicago! I'm so excited. It's been exactly a year since I moved home to go to school. Sometimes I miss Chicago terribly. Here are a few things I'm excited about doing while I'm there...




1.&2. Going to Navy Pier
6.&7. Giant Bean!
8. The Planitarium
9. Sheds Aquarium

I can't wait!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! that sounds just like me and my boyfriend! two more years of school for me, then he and I will be figuring out plans from there.. but in the meantime promise rings are always fun and sweet!

    Chicago is definitely fun (i'm going to UIC) but sometimes I feel it would be so exciting to go to school somewhere else.. especially outside of illinois..

    anyways, lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete